17.11.06
Especial Jeff Buckley - Moral da História
Satisfied Mind - "Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk" (CD2), 1998.

"How many times have you heard someone say
If I had money, I would do things my way,
But little they know that it's so hard to find
One rich man in ten with a satisfied mind.

Money can't buy back your youth when you're old
A friend, when you're lonely, or peace to your soul.
The wealthiest person is a pauper at times
Compared to the man with a satisfied mind.

When my life is over and my time has run out.
My friends and my loved ones, I will leave there's no doubt.
But, one things gone for certain, when it comes my time
Ill leave this old world with a satisfied mind.
Satisfied mind.
"

Etiquetas: , , ,

 
Olavo Lüpia, 17.11.06 | Referências |


1 Comments:


  • At 20 novembro, 2006 03:15, Anonymous Anónimo

    Olá

    Obrigada pelo comentário sobre meu post sobre o Jeff Buckley no Blog Mário Flamejante. Ainda estou aproveitando o tanto de informações sobre ele que o seu blog tem! Realmente, excelente trabalho...